
So ive decided to make a blog!
.. a art blog!.
Not that i have enough to keep me busy on the net already..man!..so many passwords to remember!.
anyways...
So i guess il start with this >
I have completed a Bachelor of Visual Arts with a major in Painting and minor in Photography at the South Australian School of Art, Unisa.
Through out art school I have been involved in various projects such as the Opening Parade for the Fringe Festival in 2004. I worked along side community groups and Knee High pupperteers to design and create parade floats and also employed by Carclew Youth Arts Centre as an artist for the City Site Project in 2005. Ive been involved in designing and creating a mural . In early 2006 I was given the opportunity to attend Womadelaide as one of Soulshine.com.au festival photographers. Also in 2006 I took a Face Painting coarse at the WEA in Adelaide and worked as a Face Painter at the Royal Adelaide Show and other face painting jobs at the Sky City Casino-New Years, private and public events in and around Adelaide and the Barossa. I was also lucky to be invited to watch and help Adelaide's famous body artist Emma Hack for preparation for an upcoming exhibition. In early 2007 I started running my own small business as an Artist and Face Painter, with the help of NEIS (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme). I also like to dabble with Tie-dying, Henna Tattoos and other crafty projects!.
Brighde's Exhibitions:
* Whatever! (2003), N Gallery Underdale
* A4 Play (2004), N Gallery Underdale
* Animal Welfare League: Silent Postcard Auction(2004) N Gallery, Underdale
* If you Wanted The Sky (2005) Liverpool St Gallery
* Visual Arts-Graduate Exhibition (2005), Kaurna Building.Unisa.
* 'Foundation Front" Highergound-Rundle St - August 18th.2006
* SALA: Lobethal Markets Gallery -Lobethal August 4th 2006
* SALA on SALE 2007- Rundle St,Adelaide
* Gawler Youth Art Competition-2008 (won 2nd Prize)
*SALA on SALE 2008-Rundle St, Adelaide
*Gawler Art Award-October 2008, Gawler Community Gallery.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment